Beat the Summer Heat in Winfield in Scottsdale, AZ
The sun is up and its that time of the year to head down to the beach, the pool, or sunbathe your way to a natural tan. There’s nothing more refreshing than the summer season.
In Winfield in Scottsdale, Arizona, there’s no shortage of sunshine. It’s summer all year round. With all the heat outside, and the uncertainty of the weather nowadays, it might be wise to be more wary of our health and body. Here are quick and easy ways to keep everything in balance amidst the summer flare.
- Keep well hydrated – Besides drinking plenty of water to avoid dehydration and eventual heat stroke, try on fruits rich in water such as watermelon that contains nearly 92% water and up to 14% of vitamin C, coconut juice and melons. Not only are they rich in vitamins and minerals, they taste good too.
- Cover up – It may be difficult to stay out of the sun’s way unless you’re hoping for a tan or even skin cancer. Always safeguard your skin with sunscreen. A hat is always a nice and very useful outfit to add to your outfit. Loose, light-colored clothing also makes you feel cooler underneath than dark-colored ones.
- Keep House Ventilated – Even indoors, you’re not as safe as you think. Even without air-conditioning, you can still ventilate the home with open windows. Use fans to get a good circulation in the home.
- Limit Activity During the Hottest Part of the Day – Try not to be participating in outdoor activity during midday, which is the hottest part of the day. Pace yourself if you are exercising in the heat; you should not allow your heart rate to be pounding nor should you allow yourself to feel completely out of breath and gasping for air.
- Don’t Delay Getting Help for Symptoms – If you find yourself or someone else might be suffering from heat-related illness, move to a cooler shady place, lie down, drink some fluids, and call 911.